Wednesday 11 April 2012

Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Wash


RRP. £2.99


I thought I'd do a little review on this since it's something I use twice a day, and find quite effective. I first found this face wash by accident I suppose. I picked it up one day when it was on offer at my local Boots. I previously used The Body Shop's Tea Tree Face Wash, but found that as I used it for so long, it no longer had the desired effect, and I found myself enduring more and more breakouts :(

This face wash is good. Not amazing, but good enough. It's like a white cream, and the smell, well I don't know what to compare it to but it's not unpleasant or extremely strong haha. When you apply the wash, it stings a little, though I'm not sure if this is just because I have sensitive skin? But in any case, I see this as being able to tell it's working, ha.

Since using this as part of my daily skincare routine, I have found that I have fewer breakouts, and if I do get the odd spot, I find they disappear relatively quickly. It's quite cheap too, which is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47681586-1