Tuesday 17 April 2012

FOTD #1

I've been debating whether or not to do this for a few days now. Even though I love make-up and beauty, I am not the most confident person in the world, and I certainly don't photograph well! However, you'll just have to excuse the poor picture and my poor skin cause I'm having a slight 'mare at the min with my skin, I'm just at the end of a bad breakout (eek!).
This is pretty much my everyday look, nothing too special or interesting. I don't wear anything on my lips as I hate lipstick (shock horror!) and don't particularly like lip gloss. Occassionally I will have to resort to lip balm but that is rare.

(By the way, my pictures aren't very good because I'm having to rely on my iPhone, my camera broke!)

Base:
17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory
MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 1
17 Instant Glow Shimmer Pearls

Eyes:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara in Absolute Black

I've just realised how boring my make-up is haha! I tend not to bother with eye shadow or lipstick/lipgloss so it doesn't actually take me that long to do this. Maybe I should start being more creative! Anyone know where would be a good place to start?

All of my make-up is high street brands tbh, though I am saving up for some more high-end brands at the min, might take me a while though as I keep getting distracted by the 3 for 2 in Boots!
xx

1 comment:

UA-47681586-1