Tuesday 17 April 2012

Inecto Pure Coconut Exfoliating Facial Scrub

Hi everyone! Today I have for you an exfoliating facial scrub by a brand called Inecto. It claims to smooth and soften skin, and contains tiny grains of actual coconut shell, which I thought was pretty cool.




I have been using this two/three times a week now for about a month, and I can honestly say that although I can see a difference in the softness and smoothness of my skin, I'm unsure if its the best exfoliator I've ever used. It is cheap though, so I would probably repurchase. The consistancy is relatively normal for an exfoliator, quite thick with tiny shards of the coconut shell. The smell is divine though, but obviously, it smells of cocnut so if you don't like the smell, stay well away from this haha. It smooths around your face pretty well, and you can feel the shards scratching you, which is one thing I did dislike about this product as I have quite sensitive skin and prefer my exfoliators to be quite gentle. However, there has been no irritation so far so that's good.

I picked this exfoliator up actually in my local Home & Bargain for rougly £1.00 I think. I have been doing some research to see if it's available anywhere else, and the Inecto website says Superdrug, though I can't find any on the actual Superdrug website, so I don't know. However, there are some on amazon here for £3.49.

Also, I've been thinking of doing some Outfit of the Day shots, so may put some up later, I don't know yet! I'm currently still in pyjamas (lazy, I know), so will have to see what I'm wearing!

Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47681586-1