Tuesday 17 April 2012

Mee


This is probably rather late since I've been doing this blog for just over a week and this probably should have been my first post! I decided to do a post about me because I realised I kinda just jumped head first into blogging without really giving any information as to who was behind it. So, here goes.

I'm Hannah and I'm 18 years old. I live in Cheshire and have a lovely boyfriend called Matt :). I'm currently studying Education Studies at University and hope to become a primary school teacher when I graduate. In the mean time, I work in a DIY store (glamourous, I know), and suprisingly, I actually quite like it,. I have always had a passion for all things girly, mainly make-up and clothes, and I have a MASSIVE obsession with nail polish. I paint my nails nearly every day, sad I know. 
I decided to start a blog because I had been reading (stalking) so many beauty blogs that it inspired me to start my own. I'm not the world's greatest writer by any means, and so my posts probably won't be the best written ones or even the most interesting. I wanted to share my passion with others and hopefully meet some new people and get some new inspiration along the way.

Don't know if this was of any interest to anyone but I wanted to do it anyway, ha!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey =]

    I love knowing who's writing, do more life posts *nods*

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

UA-47681586-1