Friday 13 April 2012

MUA Pressed Power in Shade 1

This is the first MUA product I've bought, and since almost everything in the range is only £1.00 I decided to give it a whirl. I purchased the pressed powder in shade 1, and I have to say, I'm quite pleased.




Shade 1 was the most appropriate for my skin tone so I went with that one. I think they come in shades 1,2,3 and 4.



I don't know what's going on with my skin tone in these, ha, I'm not that red, promise! It's quite suble on me, but I find it works best over your foundation, as it mattifies the look :) You could use it on it's own for a more dressed-down, natural look.
Overall, for £1.00, it's actually really good. I would definately buy it again.

In other news, while I was in Superdrug, I spied some new Barry M nail polishes! Barry M is one of my favourite nail polish brands as there's such a wide range of colours and they're cheap at £2.99 for 10ml, and also they're widely available where I live (unlike Model's Own, which I have to order from the website, boo!). Naturally, I got extremely excited over this but stopped myself from buying any as I ordered 3 polishes from Model's Own this morning (oops). I'll probably end up going back as they had this black polish with like holographic glitter in that I NEED, ha. There was also Barry M Magnetic Polish which I don't know if I'll get as I was disappointed with 17's version. Off the top of my head, I think there was a shimmery blue colour and maybe a greeny one? I don't know, I'll do some research :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47681586-1