Thursday 12 April 2012

Sally Hansen Miracle Cure



(RRP £9.99 from Boots, Superdrug, etc.)

I finally bought this last week after thinking about it for ages. My nails are so thin and break so easily, mainly, I think, because of how often I change my nail polish, ha. I've seen so many reviews on this, and they all seemed to say something different, so I put off buying it every time I saw it. However, I took the plunge last week, and I can honestly say, I love this. It claims to see "50% stronger nails in 3 days". I don't know if it was a 50% improvement, but I certainly saw a difference. You have to reapply it every other day, which, for me, isn't an issue since I change my nail colour pretty much every day anyway haha. First off, it's actually a really good base coat. It's super shiny, so if you wear it on it's own, it's still quite pretty. It evens out my nails so my polish applies flawlessly. As for the strength of my nails, they are so much stronger than they were. They are less prone to breaking and peeling, which is amazing. It's rather expensive, but in my opinion, totally worth it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have this product and love it too! Would love it if you could take a look at my blog!
    http://lucy-abigail.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many people don't like it!
      Love your blog btw. :)
      x

      Delete

UA-47681586-1