Thursday 12 April 2012

Wish List #2

I realise I have posted twice today already, but I'm trying anything to get out of doing uni work! Anyway, since my last wish list was mainly fashion related, I thought I'd do a beauty products wish list.

#1. MUA Blusher (£1.00 from Superdrug).
Make Up Academy Blusher Shade 4
(Shade 4)

I have heard really good things about Make Up Academy, and I'm also in need of a new blusher, so for £1.00, I think I might give this one a try.
(Photo courtesy of www.superdrug.com).



#2. No7 Sunkissed Bronzing Pearls (£11.00 from Boots).

I have just ran out of these, so will be getting some more as I love them!
(Photo courtesy of www.boots.com).



#3. No7  Beautiful Skin BB Cream (£12.95 from Boots).
Jumping on the bandwagon a bit with this. I'm curious about all the hype!
(Photo courtesy of www.cosmeticsbusiness.com).



#4. Benefit 'The POREfessional' (£23.50 from www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk).
Another much reviewed product. Again, just curious as to what it's actually like I think. Tad on the expensive side but from what I've seen, very much worth it.
(Photo courtesy of www.benefitcosmeticsinuk.co.uk).



#5. Miss Sporty Glossy Tech Top Coat (£1.99 from Boots).

I'm all for cheap & cheerful and this certainly is that. It's the cheapest decent top coat I've found and does exactly what it says on the bottle. Gives a wet-look finish to the nails, and I will definately be getting some more of this stuff.
(Photo courtesy of www.boots.com).

2 comments:

  1. I really like the No7 bronzing beads too. Have't tried the Porefessional but really want to!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them haha! Give you a natural glow :) I haven't tried that either, but everyone seems to think it's good so I might have to give it a go :) x

      Delete

UA-47681586-1