Wednesday 23 May 2012

Things I've Been Using Lately

Hello everyone,
I've seen this floating around on a couple of lovely blogs recently, and seeing as I'm not in the mood to write a product review or anything like that, I thought this would be a good time to do this!



Face:
  • Cleanser: Garnier Daily Essentials
  • Toner: Garnier Daily Essentials
  • Cream/Moisturiser: Simple Hydrating Moisturiser
  • Sunscreen: None, I know it's bad but it's not sunny very often! (at least that's my excuse).
  • Facial Mask: Lots of Montagne Jeunesse ones 
  • Exfoliator: Inecto Coconut Exfoliator
  • Face Makeup Remover: Tesco Make-up Remover Wipes
  • Eye Makeup Remover: Tesco make-up Remover Wipes! (haha)
Body:
  • Shower Gels/Soaps: I don't have a regular one, I change often aha.
  • Body Lotions/Creams: Body Shop Body Butter (Mango)
  • Body Exfoliator: Soap & Glory Flake Away 
  • Hand Cream: A Nivea one, I don't have it to hand so I can't remember exactly which one
  • Lip Balm or Lip Treatment: Either Carmex or Vaseline
  • Perfume: Armarni Code 
  • Deodorant: Mitchum
Hair:
  • Shampoo: Andrew Barton 
  • Mask: Andrew Barton
  • Conditioner: Andrew Barton

 
Makeup:
  • Primer: Revlon Photoready
  • Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix
  • Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection
  • Powder: MUA Pressed Powder
  • Blush: VIVO Peaches and Cream
  • Bronzer: No 7 Bronzing Pearls 
  • Lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
  • Lipgloss: None I don't like lipgloss! 
  • Eyeshadow: I'm not really a massive eyeshadow fan tbh.
  • Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on
  • Eyeshadow Primer: None
  • Eyelash Curler: None, my eyelashes are naturally quite curled
  • Mascara: Bourjois Volume Clubbing


I tag anyone who wants to do this!
xx

1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky that you don't have to curl your eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete

UA-47681586-1