Wednesday 2 May 2012

This or That?

I have seen this floating around on lots of blogs lately and thought it might be a good way to break up the enormous amount of product reviews I seem to have been doing lately :O

Make-up:Blush or Bronzer: Bronzer.
Lipgloss or Lipstick: Neither usually!
Eyeliner or Mascara: Eyeliner.
Foundation or Concealer: Foundation
Neutral or Colour: Neutral.
Pressed or Loose eyeshadow: Pressed!!
Brushes or Sponges: Brushes, sponges annoy me.

Nails:
OPI or China Glaze: I sadly have not tried either of these. I want to though.
Long or Short: Short!
Acrylic or Natural: Natural.
Brights or Darks: Brights or pastels, I'm not a fan of dark.
Flower or No Flower: No flower.

Body:
Perfume or Body spray: Perfumeee.
Lotion or Body Butter: Body butter always. (esp. body shop ones!)

Body Wash or Soap: Body wash, iIhate soap.
Lush or Other bath company: LUSHHHHH.

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweatpants: Jeans.
Long sleeve or Short: Short.
Dresses or Skirts: Skirts.
Stripes or Plaid: Stripes.
Flip Flops or Sandals: Sandals!
Scarves or Hats: Scarves, I really don't suit hats.
Studs or Dangly earings: Studs.
Cowboy boots or Riding boots: Neither:S
Jacket or Hoodie: Jackets.
Abercrombie or Hollister: Neither tbh, the stuff is overpriced and half of it isn't nice anyway :S

Hair:
Curly or Straight: Straight because my hair is naturally quite straight and so curling it is a pain.
Bun or Ponytail: I prefer the look of a bun, but I wear my hair down most of the time.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips: Are bobby pins like grips? If so, them.
Hairspray or Hairgel: Hairspray, who used hairgel anymore?! I used it when I was about 5 (bad move, I know but it was fashionable to have your hair slicked back in a ponytail!).
Long or Short: Long but mine refuses to grow :(
Light or Dark: Dark, I don't suit light hair!
Side Sweep or Full fringe: Side.
Up or Down: Down.

Random:
Rain or Shine: Shine! But that never happens in England.
Summer or Winter: Both. Summer - because the weather is nice (well nicer than winter, mainly) and summer means it's my BIRTHDAAY.
Fall or Spring: Spring, cause then you know summers nearly here :)
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate as a proper food, vanilla in ice cream flavours - I love chocolate but I hate chocolate ice cream! (Is that odd?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47681586-1