Monday 14 May 2012

Wish List #5

Helloo everyone,
I seem to be suffering from a lack of inspiration today! I don't really know what to write about, and so I thought I'd do another wishlist, since there are so many nice things I have seen this week.


#1. HELIUM Yellow Strap Gladiators.
£30.00 from Topshop.
These are something that I never thought I would like but I have found myself being more experimental with colours recently. I love how summery and bright these are.



#2. Red Print Ecletic Four Pack Bangles.
£20.00 from River Island.
I am a big fan of bangles and the prints on these are gorgeous.



#3. Mango Contrast Maxi Skirt Dress.


£34.99 from ASOS.
I love the coral colour and find maxi skirts very flattering on me.



#4. NUBAR 2010 Nail Lacquer.

£7.20 from feelunique.
This is the prettiest top coat ever. That is le facto.



#5. Luisa Peace Sign Acid Wash Vest Top.


£9.99 from missguided.
I love the design on this and the colours are super pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47681586-1