Monday 30 July 2012

Would You Rather? *TAG*

Hello everyone!
So, today is my BIRTHDAY! I can't believe I'm 19 already, it seems only yesterday I was turning 18. I have recieved lots of lovely stuff from my friends and family, some of which I will probably be writing about on my blog once I have had chance to try them etc. :)

So today, I fancied doing a tag post as I haven't done one for a while and I do enjoy doing them. I have had this one saved on my laptop for ages as I have been meaning to do it, so I can't actually remember where I found it! But anyway, here goes!

WOULD YOU RATHER...
1) Go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?
- Nice hair and no make-up! If I have greasy hair it makes me feel gross so I would definately rather have nice hair :)

2) Shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
- I think eyelashes falling out, at least you could wear false lashes!

3) Be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
- Now, I am not American, but I think I am right in thinking that Sephora is *kinda* like Boots? If so, then Sephora because there would be more choice.

4) Wear lipgloss/lipliner look, or 80's perm?
- Ah, neither! But I think lipgloss and liner :(

5) Leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
- Overdone blush without a doubt. I cannot stand a visible foundation line!

6) Wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
- MC Hammer! Is it wrong I think these pants are cool?!

7) Have a bad (orange) spray tan, or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
- Odd tan lines, tan lines don't actually bother me that much but I would hate to be orange :P

8) Have a bad haircut or a bad hair colour?
- Bad hair colour cause then you'd just dye over it again ;)

9) Have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?
- Oh no! I can't decide! Erm.. Twitter. I watch too many YouTube videos :)

10) Give up using make-up brushes or mascara?
- Brushes, I can always apply with fingers :)



I tag anyone who wants to do this :)
x

5 comments:

UA-47681586-1