Tuesday 6 November 2012

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Prickly Pear

Along with the seven new glitter polishes Barry M brought out recently, they also introduced a new line of nail paints - the Gelly Hi-Shine range. This range is basically just a range of nail paints which have a wet-look, high-shine finish.
 
There are nine colours to choose from, ranging from very light, subtle colours to bold and bright colours. I picked up Prickly Pear, which is a lilac shade - very pretty and easy to wear.
 
 
 
The bottles are distinguished from the regular Barry M range by their silver cap instead of the usual black one.
 
Without flash
 
With flash
 
The top picture is more accurate in terms of color! The swatch is of three coats, as the polish is extremely sheer after just one/two! This is a gorgeous colour, and although it's more suited to summer, I can still see myself reaching for it in the very near future.
 
Also, they are extremely shiny even without a top coat, which obviously is the main claim of the range! I haven't actually worn this on my nails yet, so I can't comment on wear time etc, but judging by the usual Barry M nail paints, they should stay put for quite a while!
 
These are £3.99 nd available from www.barrym.com, Superdrug and Boots.
xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour! I really want to try these new nail paints :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this one and the grapefruit one, they're really good! They last quite a while as well xx

      Delete
  2. oo this colour is right up my street! Definitely going to pick this up - can see what you mean about it being a summer colour though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely colour :) I know, but ill still wear it during winter anyway! Xx

      Delete

UA-47681586-1