Wednesday 7 November 2012

I Heart Fall | TAG

I've seen this on loads of blogs recently and have really enjoyed reading everyone's answers so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and add my own!
 
 
The I Heart Fall TAG.
 
Autumn_forest_photography_railroad_railroad_tracks_red-3b0cf3c5772aa9c0f284d2284f3d2d3f_h_large
image from weheartit
 
1) Favourite Fall Lip Product?
Mine is actually probably a really boring one like Carmex or something like that. My lips are naturally quite dry anyway but they get so much worse around this time of year that I need to keep a lip balm on me at all times!
 
2) Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
I really like Grey by Barry M or a deep reddy-purple coloured on like Raspberry by Barry M.
 
3) Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?
Ok, I have to confess I hate coffee and the only thing I ever order from Starbucks is hot chocolate, so it'd have to be that!
 
4) Favourite Fall Candle?
I love the Cinnamon Stick one by Yankee Candle! Always makes me feel so festive.
 
C924aba4195611e2b3af22000a1fb856_7_large
image from weheartit
 
5) Favourite Fall Scarf or Accessory?
I love chunky knitted scarves and gloves. I also love those hats that are designed to look like animals with the ears, but I'm not brave enough to pull one off!
 
6) Haunted House, Haunted Hay Ride or Haunted Corn Maze?
I've only ever been in a haunted house so I'll have to say that!
 
7) Favourite Halloween Movie?
I hate scary movies! I never end up watching them because I always hide behind a cushion. Wuss, I know haha!
 
8) Favourite Candy to eat on Halloween?
I love Double Lollies (I think that's what they're called?). They're like a lollipop made out of like actual candy stuff rather than like a boiled sweet kind of thing? I don't really know how to describe them but they are amazing!
 
Pinned Image
image from Pinterest
 
9) What are you Dressing up as for Halloween?
I'm doing this tag way too late! I didn't dress up as anything, boring I know!
 
10) What is your Favourite Thing about Fall?
Putting the fire one and laying on the sofa in chunky cardigans and blankets! I also like how dark it goes so early, am I the only one?!
 
 
Fall (or Autumn as we call it in England!) is my favourite season (after summer of course). I love being able to stay in by the fire, drinking hot chocolate and wearing cosy clothes!
I tag anyone who sees this to do the tag!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the first one.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

UA-47681586-1