Saturday 24 November 2012

Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity

As I mentioned in my post on Soap & Glory's Peaches and Clean, I have been using this alongside that in my daily skincare routine. Face Soap and Clarity is a "3-in-1 daily detox vitamin c facial wash", which S&G describe as a high-tech, non-drying, foaming facial wash. It contains a "skin brigtening complex" of superfruit plum.
 
 
 
 
Firstly, apologies for the quality of those pictures - it goes dark around 4pm at the minute and I didn't get chance to take any photos while there was still some natural lighting!
Anyway, I have been using this for a good few weeks now, and I have really seen a difference in the overall appearance of my skin. After using this, it feels much softer and smoother, and I would say my skin has been much clearer.
 
The wash is a light blue coloured gel with little pink exfoliating beads in which looks so pretty on my bathroom shelf! The packaging of this is really cool too, something which is usual of Soap and Glory products.
 
It actually doesn't smell very nice at all to me, but my mum smelt it and she really liked the smell so it's probably just me being fussy! It smells quite fruity but there's something which I can't quite put my finger on which I don't like.
 
When you apply this to your face, it foams up almost instantly, which I like as I feel foaming washes are making my skin cleaner (I don't know if this is just me?!). Anyway, I tend to use this in the morning so I don't actually use it to remove make-up, so I can't tell you if it's good for that!
 
Overall I really like this. Alongside Peaches and Clean, this has made my skin clearer and I haven't had any major breakouts since using it, just the odd spot here and there which is normal for my skin anyway.
 
This is available for £7.00 from larger Boots stores.
 
xx


3 comments:

  1. ooh this sounds good! shame about the smell though...
    if you're having trouble with your lighting, have you thought about editing your photos? i use picasa 3 (it's free to download) and adjust the fill light, it works a dream!
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you! Ill have to download that later, hate it when it's dark so early and there's no light! Xx

      Delete
  2. I like foaming washes too, they just feel as though the cleanse more thoroughly! Shame about the smell :/ I like the sound of the peaches and clean one though xx

    ReplyDelete

UA-47681586-1