Saturday 8 December 2012

Ted Baker Butterfly Gift Set

With Christmas just around the corner, we're all searching for gifts for people! I actually recieved these for my birthday way back in July, but just haven't gotten round to writing about them! I thought now would be a good time to do so, as they would make nice little stocking fillers for any beauty obsessive like me!
 
Ted Baker beauty is not something I am extremely familiar with - I know they have it in Boots around Christmas, but I wasn't aware you could buy things all year round!
 
The items I have to show you are actually from the Ted Baker Butterfly Collection - specifically the "Butterfly Wings Blossom Gift Set".
 
The kit contains a 50ml body lotion, a 50ml body wash and a 50ml body spray.
 
 
 
 
Ted Baker describes the Butterfly range as being "delicately fragranced with bergamot, red fruit, tuberose and patchouli". I'll be honest - I didn't have a clue what any of these things were! It is however a very feminine, floral scent which is really lovely.
 
The Body Lotion is a really nice thick lotion which is white in colour. I usually use this just before I go to bed and my skin is really lovely and soft when I wake up. It doesn't make your skin sticky or oily after you use it, and I personally really do like it!
 
The Body Wash is also one of my favourite shower gel type products (technical term!). It creates an amazing lather, and I genuinely believe it does a really good job at cleaning my skin. I also find that after using this, the scent lingers around for a good few hours, which I love!
 
The Body Spray is my least favourite from the set. Don't get me wrong it smells lovely, it's just I am not really a fan of body sprays! I also find that it sort of just squirts out at you rather than coming out in a nice mist!
 
I would really recommend this set - it smells amazing, the products are really good quality and on top of that, they're great value too! You can also buy these products seperately in their full sizes, but I have only got the miniatures and although the body wash and body lotion are nearly gone, the minis have lasted me a good 5 months! (Bear in mind though that I have been using other products too, so if you were solely using these they wouldn't last you as long as that!)
 
The set is £7.50 and availabe from Boots.
 
xx
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47681586-1