Tuesday 4 December 2012

Weekly Wishlist #14


wishlist

This week's wishlist is a day late as I just didn't have time to schedule it at the weekend, but better late than never as they say!

1. Dior Pure Poison Eau de Parfum
This has been on one of my wishlists in the past but I recently smelt it again and remembered how lovely it is! This is definitely on my Christmas list this year!

2. Urban Decay Vice Palette
I'm not one for eyeshadows, and never got sucked into the hype of the Naked palettes, but this new offering from Urban Decay contains the most gorgeous shades!

3. Khaki Fur Trim Hooded Parka (New Look)
I am in desperate need of a decent coat as it's getting colder and colder and my current coat just isn't keeping me warm! I have always loved parkas, and the classic style means they won't outdate quickly.

4. Black Stud Heel Bar Wedges (New Look)
I am on the lookout for some shoes to wear for my work's Christmas Party in a couple of weeks, and think these are perfect. I can't walk in heels to save my life, and find wedges much easier, so I think I may have to invest in a pair of these!

5. Nails in Hope Floats (Topshop)
I think this may be a new addition to the Topshop Nails collection as I haven't seen it before, but the colours look absolutely gorgeous!

6. Benefit She's So Jetset Kit
I am a massive fan of the kits Benefit do, I think they're a great way to try out the products at a fraction of the price. In this particular set, you get 4 eyeshadows, the POREfessional, they're real! mascara, face powder, lip gloss and a double-ended applicator. If this doesn't sound up your street, Benefit have loads and loads of other kits to choose from!

7. Gunmetal Sequin Skirt (New Look)
This is the sort of thing I would never normally wear, but I actually love it! I think it's perfect for Christmas Parties!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    The Urban Decay Palette is very nice!
    I'll wait on my blog!
    http://ilmondodilella88.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

UA-47681586-1