Wednesday 2 January 2013

Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm

I am a big fan of lipbalms, and I love it when I find one I really like. I love Nivea lip balms anyway, but when I saw this Milk and Honey one in Boots the other week it immediately caught my eye.
 
 
 
This is made from 100% natural ingredients, which I love. It smells absolutely amazing - there's a slight scent of honey but it's not too overpowering which is nice.
 
This leaves my lips feeling so soft, without being greasy. It really feels like it sinks into the lips rather than just sitting on top of them which some lipbalms do. I carry this around with me all the time and I would say this is one of the best lipbalms I have ever used - it's great for healing chapped lips and keeping them in good condition.
 
I would 100% recommend this - it's really good quality and plus it's cheap too!
 
This is available for £1.99 from Boots and Superdrug.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I use lip balms all the time at the moment! Never really used the Nivea lip balms but does sounds good. Have you ever tired the lip balms from Lush? There my favourite Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh no I've never tried them, I'll have to have a look next time I nip into lush :) xx

      Delete
  2. A soft, creamy and soothing facial mask treatment formulated to moisturize skin. BLACKWOOD FOR MEN

    ReplyDelete

UA-47681586-1