Thursday 9 May 2013

Avène Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water

 
 
"Avene Thermal Spring Water contains a unique active ingredient, renowned by dermatologists for its soothing properties. This facial spray is great in hot weather or for soothing irritated skin or sunbun."
 
If I'm being completely honest, I don't know what made me pick this up originally, however I do know that I am 100% glad that I did. I know a lot of people are of the opinion that this is just water in a spray can, but honestly this has worked absolute wonders on my skin.
 
I use this in quite a few different ways. I use it after shaving to help cool and soothe the skin, I actually used it on sunburn last week, I have used it as a make up setting spray, and I have used it just as a general refreshing spray. I find this really makes my skin feel smooth and soft, and I've actually found that it helps to even my skin tone. You can use this over make-up, just be sightly careful as I've found it can come out in rather large bursts so there's always a slight chance that it could mess up your make up but if you're careful this shouldn't be a problem. However, I use this mainly after I have cleansed my skin as I find it just makes my skin feel really nice and refreshed before I go to bed.
 
With the hot weather we had over the bank holiday weekend, this was also really nice to just spray over you when you felt the need, as it is really refreshing and cools you down. I am so glad I picked this up and I will definitely be repurchasing once this runs out. It is such a multi-purpose product, and it's great at soothing any rashes or burns, something which I have known products to struggle with in the past.
 
This 150ml size is £6.50 from Boots and the smaller 50ml size, which is perfect for travelling, is £3.15 also from Boots.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47681586-1