Friday 10 May 2013

No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser

 
 
 
"The first step to beautiful skin is effective cleansing. Specially formulated to effectively clear away dirt and impurities, No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser leaves dry complexions feeling as soft and supple as normal skin."
 
I'll start by saying that I actually have oily skin, and although this is aimed at people with dry skin, I had heard some good reviews on this that said it would work with oily skin too, so I picked this up as Boots are currently doing their £5 off No7 vouchers.
 
This is a gel cleanser (as the name suggests), which turns into an oil as you massage it into your skin, and changes to a cleansing milk once you begin to wash it off (when you add water to it). I will admit, I was slightly petrified of putting an oil cleanser on my already-oily skin, but even the oiliest of skin needs moisture so I gave it a go.
 
I am actually really impressed with this. It literally 'melts' away your make up, even quite heavy eye make up. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and really clean, something which I feel you don't always get with some cleansers. It doesn't have a strong scent at all, so it should be fine for those who don't get along with scented products. I haven't experienced any break outs from using this, as I have with cleansers in the past.
 
I would really recommend this. Even though it's aimed at people with dry skin, I have found this works perfectly well on my oily skin. This is £9.00 from Boots, although I know they are still doing their £5 off vouchers, so you can purchase this for £4!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47681586-1